Egbert Law Offices offers the following services:
• Searching to determine the patentability of inventions
• Preparation and filing of
provisional patent applications, utility patent applications,
• Processing of patent applications through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
• Preparation of proper formal drawings of the inventions
• Preparation and filing of international patent applications
• Analysis and opinions regarding potential patent infringements
Over the last 27 years, Egbert Law Offices has filed over 3000 patent applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Our experience allows us to handle your patent application efficiently and effectively.
We understand that our clients are concerned with the costs involved in the patenting process. We offer comprehensive patent services at a very reasonable cost, providing fixed quotes for any service. Our experience makes the process more efficient so as to reduce the costs and time it takes to secure the grant of the patent.